I have done extensive GIS and Data Management consulting work in scope of the following international projects:
2005 – 2008, USAID Project NOVA Improving Reproductive Health Services in Armenia, Emerging Markets Group / Armenia
- Established efficient system for data collection, analysis and sharing for the project.
- Increased public awareness on project activities through development of online interactive maps
- Introduced a coding system for communities and health facilities in Armenia
2004 – 2005, USAID Program for Institutional Strengthening of Water Management in Armenia, PA Consulting Group
- Contributed to the development of State Water Cadastre of Armenia;
- Designed a centralised data warehouse for state water resource agencies
- Developed GIS layers and spatial databases for Armenian stream and ground water resources agencies
- Contributed to the development of river coding system for Armenia
- Increased awareness of government officials on GIS by training courses and seminars
2002 – 2004, USAID Project on Water Management in the South Caucasus, Development Alternatives Inc.
- Developed a Hydrological database for Hydro-Meteorological Service of Armenia
- Developed online data sharing tools for international and regional collaboration
- Increased awareness of government officials and technicians on data management